Sunday, February 1, 2009

A New Week!

It's Sunday night and we are doing things around the house getting ready for a new week. Jonathan and I did have a teleconference set up with Dr. H at ART tomorrow to start our new cycle, BUT we have decided to take a break. I know, most of y'all are pretty shocked. I'm not sure how long this break will be. It could be just this month or a few. We have both been so stressed out lately. I can't even begin to explain how hard it's been. Not only dealing with our infertility, but everything that goes along with it physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially. On top of that dealing with the diagnosis of my dad's cancer. I think this is the best decision for both of us. Who knows maybe we will be one of the lucky one's and get pregnant on our break! Trust me it won't surprise me if it doesn't happen, but it would be a wonderful surprise if it did.

Jonathan and I are excited that our niece Emma is turning 3 this week. She is such a big girl now. It seems like she was just a baby. We are heading to Memphis this weekend for her Birthday party. It will be nice because we have not seen Tracey and Emma or Jonathan's parents since Christmas. I will be sure and take lots of pictures and post them when we get back.

I do have a little update on my dad. He went back to the doctor on Thursday. He does have staph. They do not have the final report yet to tell what type of staph it is. It is still hurting him pretty bad. I really hope they get the report soon so they can switch his meds if they need to. I promise to update everyone this week before we leave for Memphis.

Have a GREAT week!

1 comment:

The Cobbs said...

Jessica,
I just want you to know that I'm praying for your dad. I don't know if you remember or not, but my dad battled cancer back in 2002. It was very difficult to watch. You are in my thoughts & prayers! I'm also praying for you & Jonathan. I love this verse, and I hope it helps you as much as it has helped me.
Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.