Thursday, December 22, 2011

Photo Dump!

I'm so far behind on blogging I figured the easiest way to catch up would be do a photo dump. Enjoy!

Note- these pictures are opposite order. Starting with most recent...

We attended Avery's Birthday party at the beginning of December...













We went to the North Pole Express in Calera the first Sunday of December with Granna, my brother and his family minus Grayden who got sick on the way up there and had to go back to Montgomery, and my sister- in-law's mother. We had a great time and the boys loved it.

Bye Bye Santa!



























































The next few are some picture of us picking out our tree.


















I'll probably be back with another photo dump. Then I need to do a post for Baylor's 2 year checkup. I'm hoping after that I will be caught up. Whew this time of year is so busy for everyone!




























































No comments: