Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Catch Up...

I think this has been the longest time period in between blog posts. I have no excuse other than life has been BUSY. We have done so much since our newest little Angel arrived. I'm going to give a brief summary. I'll be back with more pictures soon- I promise. Since Brewer arrived we have been to the beach twice- once for Labor Day and once for my 30th B-day in October. We were in Seacrest on 30A both times. We had so much fun- perfect weather, water, and family time with just the 4 of us. Oh and of course Brew seems to already have the beach life down pat as he napped on the beach under the umbrella 90% of the time. In October we went to the fair, Fall Festivals, Holiday Market, celebrated Halloween with our fireman and his dalmation (see pic above), attended Birthday parties, and celebrated family birthdays. I absolutely love this time of the year. Since October we celebrated Big Brother's BIG 3rd Birthday with a pumpkin painting party and had a blast. I still can't believe I have a 3 year old. 3 just seems so big to me- sad. We have already celebrated Thanksgiving with the Cox side of Jonathan's family and are preparing to celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow with Jonathan's mom's side of the family and my family. I'm sure I've missed a few things, but life as you can has been busy. Our sweet Brew will turn 4 months on Saturday and he is just a sweet butterball. He smiles, laughes, and constantly watches his brother. He is wearing 3 month clothing and size one diapers. Trying to turn over, but can't quite make it all the way yet. He and his brother are going for the well check ups on Monday so I will have their stats to post. Speaking of doctor's Bay has been 3 times since Halloween... upper respiratory infection, possible strep, but was tested and the med they put him did cover strep. Then back 5 days later with an ear infection- a really bad one, also still has nasty cough. Seemed to do better for about 2 weeks and had to go back yesterday with a double ear infection, and URI. This time he had to get a shot, and 3rd antibiotic to take at home. Hoping this does the trick. 95% of the time you would have no idea he's sick, wild man for sure! Brother has been stuffy, but the Ped says there really isn't anything we can do other than what we're already doing- saline drops, suctioning, and humififer. So that's our life right now. I'm looking forwarding to decorating for Christmas. I can already picture Christmas morning with the 4 of around the tree.I'm looking forward to that brief time in all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season where we enjoy time and make special memories with our little fam of 4! I'll be back soon with lots of pictures and stat updates! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments: