Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Healing!

Sweet Grayden! He always looks so serious=)
Uncle Jonathan showing Riley around.

Riley got to do one of his favorite things that day. Color!
Family Photo!

Take 1 of the Santa photo. They have the "real" Santa picture.

The Blackwell's with Santa! Grayden loved it!
This isn't the best picture, but it's one with all four of us!

Riley playing ball before we went to see Ho Ho!
It feels good to be back blogging. My surgery went just as planned and I'm healing a little more everyday. I am still having a lot of draining from where Dr. Evans put in a drain at the end of my incision. That gets pretty annoying having to wipe my neck all day. I know YUCK! Other than that I get my stitches out next Monday the 22nd.
Well it looks like this week is going to be another busy one for us. Besides finishing up some last minute Christmas shopping. I am going to my Annual Secret Santa Party with my closest girlfriends Thursday evening. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this. I can't wait to catch up with each and every one of them. It is WAY over due. I love them all so much.
Then Friday after work Jonathan and I are heading to Birmingham for the night to stay with his parents. On Saturday morning all 4 of us are heading to Memphis. We are going up do Christmas with Tracey and Emma. They aren't able to come down to Birmingham this year on Christmas so we celebrating with them a little early. We are both so excited about this too because it's been a while since we've seen them. It amazes me how much Emma grows each time we see her. I will try and take lots of pictures since I never have any new pictures to post of her.
We will be back late Sunday. We are going to miss our babies (Chloe and Hank). We are still trying to make plans for them. I think they will probably end up staying with their grandparents, my mom and dad. I always feel so guilty for leaving them. I know I'm crazy right, but they really do mean so much to us.
Ok I need to get in bed. I'm going to post a few picture's of Riley and Grayden's Santa Visit. Enjoy!

No comments: