Sunday, June 13, 2010

7 Months!!!


7 Months at the Water Park!




Toes curled!



This isn't as easy as it once was :)

Serious! LOVE his lips!











Our Sweet Baby Boy is 7 months old today! Geez... where has the time gone?! I find myself really missing the newborn stage, lately. I told Jonathan last night how much I missed waking up in the middle of the night to nurse him. YES! You read that right. I miss it so much. He is still just as sweet if not "sweeter" just as handome or even more handsome now. I just love everything about being his Mother and I know Jonthan enjoys being his Daddy just as much. Now let me share with you some of things Baylor has been up to lately!


- He still eats 7-8oz per bottle 4 times a day

-He enjoys all of his fruits and veggies beside green beans. He doesn't like the taste of them and he spits up after eating them.

-We just gave him Oatmeal for the first time last night. We mixed bananas with it and he loved it!

-He's still in size 2 diapers.

-He wears 3, 6, and some 9 months clothes.

-He weighed 18lb 1oz at his recheck visit with Dr. M last week. His ears were clear!!!

-He enjoys the pool, being outside, watching Handy Manny, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
-When we put him on his tummy in the "big pool" he kicks his legs and moves his arms. It's like he knows exactly what to do!
-He still LOVES his swing. He likes to pull the lambs on the mobile and it makes this loud clicking noise. I think his days left in the swing are numbered :(

-He is sitting really good. We still get nervous when he's sitting on hard surfaces so we stay right beside him.

-He has the CUTEST little crinkled nose grin. It makes me laugh everytime he does it!

-He's gums are still giving him a lot of grief. Everything goes in his mouth and he is drooling like crazy. He also likes to grab our hands to chew on. He has tried to chew/suck on my face several times too.
-He has started sqealing a lot lately. Especially when he gets upset. He sounds like a little pig. It's cute!

That's some of things Baylor is up to these days. I'm looking forward to the upcoming weeks. Next Friday he is having his 7 month pictures done. Then I'm off for 11 days with him at the end of the month while his daycare is closed. At the end of our little vacay together we are heading back down to the beach for the 4th of July. We also have birthday parties, baby showers, weddings and some other fun things coming up.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

He is such a beautiful baby boy! So funny he and Cope have matching bathing suits! That shirt looks precious with it! May steal that idea:-)! Enjoy your time off with that sweet boy!

The Olives said...

So sweet!!

Jessica said...

Thanks, Margaret!
Cope's calling cards are so cute. I saw them on Gaddie and Tood today when I was ordering some for Baylor.

Thanks, Chandler!