Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More 7 Month Pictures!

We got our disk from Janel on Monday so I thought I would share some of our favorites. We love them all and can't wait to get some prints! I can't decide if I like some of the pictures in black and white or color better so I posted some of the same. Enjoy!

When Jonthan was looking through all the pictures last night he stopped at this one and said "this one looks a lot like your Dad... the whole bottom part of his face. From his nose down and the expression he is making." I had not realized, but it (he) does and that makes me smile!









You can really tell how long his hair is in the picture (look at the blanket). This was in between shots. I was in the process of changing him in this picture. I think it turned out sweet!


LOVE his Eyes and Lips!!!






This is of our Fav's... He's just looks so sweet and innocent... I don't think there is ANYTHING sweeter than a Baby Boy!






LOVE that Smile!

























2 comments:

The Olives said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! He looks so much like his beautiful Mama!!!

Jessica said...

Thank You, Chandler! Hope you and that Sweet Boy are well!!!