Wednesday, May 23, 2012

3rd Trimester and a Bad Blogger!

I'm now in my 3rd trimester at 28.5 weeks. I had my 28 week appointment yesterday along with my glucose test- which I passed! And my 4D ultrasound. Our sweet Brewer looks so sweet. He is weighing in right at 3lbs which is exactly what Baylor was weighing at his 4D ultrasound. He favors his big brother a good bit, but we can see some differences already. As far as Mama goes I'm doing well other than some early swelling. Thankfully my BP is fine and Dr. Dupre just thinks it's heat related and that I'm sitting a little too much on my job. I've gained 10lbs and I'm pleased with that number. Hopefully the remaining 11 weeks or less will go just as smooth. In other news our sweet boy just turned 2 1/2. I'll do a post on that very soon. We are soaking up every second with him since we know our attention will be divided with him very shortly. I can't think about it to much or I get emotional. :) Another post I'll be doing soon will be about annual May beach trip with my side of the family. We just got back from Seagrove on Monday and we had a great time. The weather and water were PERFCT! We are looking forward to heading back down in a couple weeks with Nana and Papa and the Cox Clan! Now here are some pictures of sweet baby boy #2!

No comments: