Saturday, July 21, 2012

36 Week Update

Since I've been on bed rest I haven't been able to join my boys at church on Sundays, but finally got out of the house last Sunday and joined them. My OB has given me permission to get out for dinner every once in a while, but haven't taken him up on it. I figured if he didn't mind me going to dinner then going to church for a hour would be ok. Our Sunday School class held our Baby Blessing on Sunday and our sweet teachers really hoped I would be able to make it. Whoever in the class who wants to bring diapers and wipes does so and at the end of class everyone gathers around the expecting couple and prays over them. We have been so blessed by our Married Life class and their sweet prayers mean so much to us. We can't wait for our sweet baby boy #2 to arrive so he can meet all these special people who have been praying for him since before he was conceived. Our last family of 3 photo in the Gardens at church! Brewer's Baby Blessing Basket Just a little update- I had my 36 week appointment last Tuesday. I had to see another OB since mine is enjoying some much needed time at the beach. I was checked for the 2nd week and this time showed progress. I was 1.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I was shocked mostly by the effacement, but guess I shouldn't have been because I've been having lots of Braxton Hicks for a few weeks now. Can't wait to see how Brewer looks on ultrasound on Tuesday, get an estimated weight, and see if more progress has been made- We're getting so close!

No comments: