Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Baby Brewer Update!

Baby Brewer's due date is on 31 days away. I'm currently 35 1/2 weeks and I'm on bed rest. I was put on bed rest a couple weeks ago for high blood pressure. I had high BP with Bay so it wasn't totally unexpected. Once you've had it during a pregnancy you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting it again. Other than that I'm feeling good. Like I first mentioned I have 31 days left, but as of right now we are just trying to get me to 37-38 weeks. Before going on bed rest I tried going on BP meds, but since I don't have high blood pressure all the time the meds were making my BP drop to low at times. This type of BP issue is the hardest to treat. As Dr. D said he would rather me have high BP all the time so I could take the meds and be on my way and they would stop them at 38 weeks. Since I can't take the meds there it isn't healthy for me to go all the way to 40 weeks with high BP so that's why were just hoping to make it to the end of July. Baylor was born at 37 weeks to the day and did great. We are praying Brewer does just as well. Right now Daddy is having to do all the last minute things/errands to prepare for baby. He is such a good daddy. Other than we're trying to soak in as much time as a family of 3 as possible. Baylor loves going in Brewer's room and playing with the swing and hanging out in his bouncey seat. I think he is going to be the best big brother. He loves the baby a Gin Gin's and he loves his cousin Lily. We can't wait to see our boys together. Here are some pictures from my 2nd 4D and some from my work shower. We are so blessed to have so many people share in this exciting time in our lives.

No comments: