Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just a Little Update!

My dad is going in the morning at 8:00 to get his CAT scan done. We hope to hear something soon after. We just don't know when it will be. He has been in bed ALL weekend long. He finally ate a little tonight. It is the first thing he has tried all weekend. We are all really worried about him. I just pray once they have the results they get going on whatever type of treatment he needs. Please continue to keep him and our entire family in your prayers.

I'm cycle 7 today. What does that mean?? Tonight is my last clomid pill and it will be my first Follistim injection. I'm glad I will be done with the clomid. I think Jonathan would agree that I was not moody this time like it made me last year when I took it for 5 months. I go back to ART on Wednesday to see if my follicles are ready. If so, I will trigger that night and my IUI will be on Friday. I'm thinking I might need an extra night of meds, because I have in the past. If that is the case my IUI will be Saturday in Birmingham. I will keep you posted on how Wednesday goes.

No comments: