Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Start to a New Year!

I have so much to update everyone on, but this is going to be short post until I have more time later this week. Jonathan and I tried the "old fashion way" this past cycle and I found out today that it did not work. I am going to call ART in the morning to set up an appointment for my baselines (ultrasound and blood work) so I can begin my meds this week.

We will be doing IUI with clomid and injectables. This will be the first combo cycle for us. Combo is using 2 FSH medications at one time. We are praying this does the trick. As long as I don't have cyst. I should start my meds on Wednesday or Thursday. I will post as soon as I have my appointment if not before then.

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord; I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. -Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey! Hope everything goes well! I will be praying for yall! I hope you both had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!! :)