Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Some Updates!

My dad had his biopsy yesterday and unfortunately he does have cancer. We have an appointment with his Doctor tomorrow to discuss his treatment options. He is recovering just fine from his surgery. Please continue to pray for our family as we try to decide the best treatment available for him.

I had my appt today and I'm taking my trigger shot tonight. My IUI will be Friday at 10:00. I had one 1.8cm, and two 1.6cm follicles on my right ovary and a 1.4cm and two 1.3cm follicles on my left. My uterine lining was a little thin from the clomid, but they are not to concerned about it. They achieve pregnancies at 0.6. That is what mine measured and the normal measurement would be 0.8 so it's not that bad. Please say a little prayer that one of these little eggs could be our Child in 9 months.

I will keep everyone posted on my dad's appt tomorrow and our IUI on Friday.

No comments: