Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Little Late... Mother's Day!


Moments after I became a Mother!


Baylor and I on my First Mother's Day!


I'm a little late on doing this post,but things have been very busy around here to say the least. I had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day. We enjoyed most of the day just the 3 of us. We cooked steaks and blew up Baylor's pool for his first "swim" of the summer. It was so nice to have most of the day with just our family.
That afternoon Jonathan's parents, sister, and Emma came in town and we went to dinner. After dinner we headed over to my mom's to visit with her.


Last Mother's Day I tried to imagine how it would be this year with Baylor and I never could have imagined all the joy he has brought to my life from the very second he was born. I am so thankful for my Precious Gift the Lord has given me!

No comments: