Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Day Out With Thomas!

Sunday morning the 3 of us headed up to Calera to meet Nana and Papa to have " A Day Out With Thomas!" Jonathan and I had talked about taking Baylor and his parent's were planning on coming down that weekend so we mentioned us all meeting up in Calera and that is what we did. I think fun was had by all. I know it was with our little man. He is so fun to watch when he experiences new things. I love all of his sweet emotions. Every time Thomas would blow his horn, Baylor would gasp and say whoa! A Day Out With Thomas is also going on next weekend, so it's not to late if your thinking about going. They have so much for the kiddos to do: Ride Thomas, going in other trains, bounce house, putt-putt, bubble station, big sandbox, smaller (zoo) train, train tables, petting zoo, storytelling and video viewing, shop, and even get your very own Thomas tattoo! Here are "some" of the pictures from our fun day with Thomas! Baylor had so much fun looking at all the animals. He called the goats "dog" of course! In a train with Nana and Papa! Train Tables! Tattoo Time! Craft time! Sandbox. We are still warming up to the whole sand thing. Gotta get him use to the sand before we head back down to the beach in May. Right before he started slinging sand on everyone and LAUGHED. That's.My.Boy. Giving the Conductor our tickets! We rode in Long Island Thomas blowing his horn! Jumping... we had to have another little boy to help assist Bay out of the bounce house. He thought it was funny to sit in the tunnel leading up to the slide and giggle at everyone trying to get by him. Our Thomas with Thomas the Train! He finally got the nerve up to touch the duck right before we left. Of course I missed getting a picture of that. His favorite... DUCK! I'm pretty sure I heard a couple "he's not going to sit still" when I said I wanted a picture on the tracks. He did just fine! Mommy knows :) Daddy and Bay on the cabose

No comments: