Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy 5 Years...





Tomorrow May 20th Jonathan and I will celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. We are heading down to the beach first thing in the morning so I thought I would go ahead and do a little anniversary post. Our first anniversary we went to Cabo San Lucas and every year since then we've gone down to Seagrove or Seaside and this year is no different.


I'm very blessed to have Jonathan in my life. He is such a loving, giving, hands-on daddy and husband, and such a hard worker- working full time and going to school at night to get his 2ND degree. We are truly are best friends. Love you, Babe! Can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us!


I also wanted to mention that Jonathan are lucky to share our anniversary with my parent's. They would've been celebrating their 39th anniversary tomorrow.

Jonathan's parent's just celebrated their 38th anniversary a couple days ago as well. It's a big week of anniversaries for all us around here!

No comments: