Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day!

Being a Mother is the most rewarding, exciting, fun, important, and tiring job I've ever had and I could never truly explain the feeling I get when I hear the word "Mama" come from Baylor's sweet lips. I am so very blessed that God chose ME to be Baylor's Mommy. I thank HIM daily for my sweet boy and will forever continue to.

I'm very blessed with a wonderful Mama who is always caring, loving, and unselfish when it comes to her children, family, and friends. If that wasn't good enough I also have a Mother-In-Law who is all those things too. All three of us are lucky to have each one of you in our lives.

I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day- being spoiled or spoiling all the Mommies in your life! I had a great Mother's Day with my two boys. I woke up to my sweet baby boy in bed with me with a sweet little gift he "made" for me and some other goodies. We started our day at church, lunch, and finished it with a stop by Granna's to drop off her gift that Baylor made for her. Jonathan had one last final the following Tuesday so we weren't able to make it up to Birmingham to visit with his Mom and family. Hopefully it won't be that long before we are all able to visit again.


And on Mother's Day, I also prayed for the woman who are longing for a baby to hold of their own. I pray that they never give up on the desire the has Lord placed in their hearts to become a Mom. God is faithful!

Playing before Church!


Baylor is starting to go through a little separation anxiety and last Sunday he started crying as soon as we walked through the door at church. He knew where we were and was not having it. He ended up staying with Mama and Daddy in their Worship Care Class. The kids in there are only about 6 months older than him, but he looks their age or older. Tall boy!
Bay, Gray, and Caroline- I love how the boys are relaxing in this picture.


This is one of Baylor's favorite places to play in the nursery. As you can see the other kids thought they would try it out too.






Mommy's greatest Earthly gift!



Looking at his gift he made for Granna!







That's it for now! We've got another fun-filled, busy weekend ahead. Then next week we're heading back down to the beach and we CANNOT wait! Be back soon!









No comments: