Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Birthday Weekend!

I celebrated my 29th Birthday last Weekend (Saturday). We had a busy, fun weekend with family. We went to the fair with my brother and his family and dinner Saturday night with all of my family and Nana and Papa in between all of our "normal" weekend happenings.

Here are some pictures over the last week. Enjoy!

Big Boy brushing his teeth before bedtime.






Waiting to meet up with his cousins.




They were so excited.




Baylor's first pony ride. He didn't want to get off.


Riding the whales with this cousins.






Winning our new addition to the family...




Meet our fish, Aubie!




He wanted to tote his fish with him the whole night.


Sweet boys!




At the "circus."


Picture with one the motorcyle riders. They loved watching the motorcycles do tricks.


First time eating a caramel apple and he loved it.


Family of 3 out for my Birthday dinner!


Entertainment while waiting to be seated...


They have so much fun together.


Passed out after dinner.








Outside fun after church.





Today our sweet boy turned 23 Months. I'll be back with an update on him soon. We're getting ready for another busy weekend which includes Holiday Market, a wedding, trip to Auburn for Baylor's first tailgate, and a trip to the Pumpkin Patch. Can't wait!
























































No comments: