Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Picture Update!

We've been really busy around here as usual so once again I'm slacking on my blogging duties. Here are some pictures to show you some of the things we've been up to...

Zoo Trip with my cousin, Riley!






Playing with the new Big Brother, Hubb!


Hubb's baby brother, Henry. So sweet!




We're finally getting so fall weather around here and having to dress for it.



Watching cousin, Riley's soccer game.





Trying to get a good picture of these 3 isn't easy.




The handful of you that may or may not be still reading my blog we have a busy month ahead with the fair coming to town, my Birthday this weekend, the Pumpkin Patch, Holiday Market, Fall Festivals, Halloween, weddings, showers, and just our daily I promise I will have much to blog about. Just bare with and I promise I'll do a better job.


Just a little "baby" update I'm getting ready to start a new protocol this month- pills plus injectables (shots). I'm also getting ready to have my tubes checked again- HSG. Please say a prayer that they are still open. It's been a few years since I've had them checked. Once again thank you all for the continued prayers, messages, emails, calls, letters,and thoughts they truly make this difficult process a little easier to get through with all the love and support.


I'll be back very soon with lots of fun pictures from our fun October activities throughout the month!














No comments: