Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family Time!


I'm sorry it's been a little while since I checked in. There has not been a lot going on around here. I've kind of kept to myself besides spending time with family. We spent all Saturday with my parents, brother, sister-in-law, Riley, and Grayden. It was a day full of shopping and football. Today Jonathan and I went up to Birmingham to see his parents, Tracey, and Emma. Tracey and Emma were in town from Tennessee. We have not seen them since June. Emma has grown so much since we saw her last. We all went and ate at the Cheesecake Factory tonight before heading back. I guess I won't be getting it for a while since we probably won't be up there for treatments. I will more than likely be able to do everything here in Montgomery for a while. Unless it's the weekend.

Only a week and a half left before our follow up appointment! We are both really looking forward to it even though it will probably be a little emotional for us. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers, phone calls, voice mails, texts, emails, myspace/facebook messages. They mean so much to both of us. I promise I will get back to all of you. It's just taking a little while,but I'm getting better.

No comments: