Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Negative

That was the result from my Beta blood test (pregnancy) today. I know yall were not expecting us to find out today. We tried to keep this little part to ourselves since we are being so open about everything else. We have a follow up appt. with Dr. Houserman on September 24. We will find out if we have any options besides IVF since they learned so much about our problems during this cycle.

I don't really feel like talking about it anymore right now. I'm 100% mentally, physically, emotionally drained. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It means so much to Jonathan and I.

1 comment:

Footprints Ministry said...

"Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

I'm praying for you!
Love,
Kim Wilson