Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Checking In!


Ready for a ride!


Cousins, Riley and Grayden bathing Baylor!



He LOVES his swing and the little lambs!



















I'm not to sure about the wind Mama and Daddy!



Mama and her Little Man!
Last weekend was such a pretty weekend. I helped host a Baby Shower for a friend on Saturday. We can't wait for sweet Coleman to arrive. I'm so happy that Baylor will have such a good friend so close in age. Then on Sunday (Jonathan's Birthday) we headed to Shakespeare to take advantage of the weather before Jonathan's parent's came in town that afternoon for his Birthday dinner. Now it's back to the work week with some cold weather moving in. I'm starting to get spring fever so I hope it warms up soon!
I'm going to leave you with some pictures. I'll be back later this week with some updates on our sweet Baby Boy!














1 comment:

寶貝別哭 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.