Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Jonathan!!!


Mama's 2 Boys!
Happy 29th Birthday to my Best Friend and Husband! You are the BEST husband and the most AMAZING father to our sweet Baby Boy. We are both so blessed to have you in our lives. You would do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for the two of us. You already do! You do many things that a lot of husbands don't (clean, go shopping with me, nightly massages, etc...). You never complain. I think we both like to take advantage of the time we have together no matter what we're doing. Oh and you are so wonderful with Baylor. You never complain about doing anything for him. You get up early in the mornings with him sometime to let me get a little extra sleep. You pack his diaper bag for me at night Sometimes without me asking, if you can tell I'm really tired. You are just a REALLY hands-on Daddy and I LOVE it. Thank you for everything you do for us. We love you very much!


We took advantage of the beautiful weather this afternoon and took Baylor out to The Shakespeare Park for the first time! More pictures to come later!

No comments: