Friday, February 25, 2011

15 Month Check Up!

These are my 2 attempts at a picture. He was having a blast waiting to see the Doc!



Baylor had his 15 month check up with Dr. M on Monday and here is a little recap. He doing great with his milestones: talking (at least 5-6 words), eating, and scribbling (yep, surprised they asked about that one).




Stats:

Weight: 23.6lbs (40%)

Height: 31 1/2in (top 40%) -tall boy

Head Circumference:19 1/4 (90%)


Dr. M was very pleased with Baylor's heath and progress. He did put him on another round of antibiotics because he still has a bad cough and runny nose. It's been going on for a month now. 10 days of amoxicillin just didn't cut it. I can already tell an improvement with his congestion, yay! He got 2 shots and did great. He cried for like 2 seconds and then was over it. After his appointment he came home and took a 3 1/2 hour nap- just what the doctor ordered!

He continues to amaze us with things that he says and does here are a few new things since I did his 15 month post.
-Points and says what's that?
-You can ask him what a duck, cow, and dog says and he responds with their 'noise." He has been barking, mooing, and quacking for a while, but just now responds when you ask what each animal does.
-I'm pretty sure he's saying Chloe now. Not the clearest,but I think he trying to get it out.
-Cheese- he says cheese sometimes when I get the camera out to take a picture of him.
- Jump is a new word and I'm sure there are many more I always forget. I can't get over the vocabulary he already has at 15 months. Smart boy!


He head's back for another check up at 18 months and those will be his last shots until he starts preschool. I can't believe he's almost done with them. Time please I'm asking you again, slow down!

No comments: