Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog Slacker!

That is what I've been. I apologize for not posting for several days. I have been sooooo tired. I have been on my routine progesterone for over a week now and it wipes me out. I had my progesterone level checked last Tuesday and it was 19.9. This is the highest it's been since I've been at ART. Even though it was high they would have liked to have seen it at 20. Since it was not quite there I had to increase my progesterone from 2 a day to 3 a day. Many of you may know, but progesterone is what rises rapidly doing the first part your pregnancy. It is very important to keep a pregnancy, until the placenta is formed. ART keeps a very close watch on all their patient's progesterone. The standards are a lot higher than what a regular OBGYN would like to see. I guess it's good since your paying so much money to get pregnant you don't want to risk anything you can control and have a miscarriage.

I guess that's all I have to update you on right now. It's 7:21 and the bed is already calling my name. I will check in soon. Night!

No comments: