Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Favorite Time of the Year!

Welcome to our Home!
Some of the outside decorations


It's starting to look a little like Christmas!

Grayden at 5 1/2 months

Iron Bowl 2008

Jonathan and I started decorating our house for Christmas this weekend. We are going to get our tree next weekend. We got our tree last year a little to early and it dried out so we are trying to wait a little longer. I just love this time of the year!
I know that a lot of you know we had a very eventful Thanksgiving this year. My mom was drug by her car 20 ft the night before Thanksgiving. She was rushed to Emergency Room and we stayed there until early Thanksgiving morning. Jonathan went to Birmingham to see his family and I decided it would be best for me to stay here with my mom. She is doing better just really banged up, has severe road rash, and stitches on a 6 inch cut on her head. Please keep her in your prayer for a quick recovery.
I am getting ready for 2 doctor's appointments this week. One at ART to check on my ovaries and see what is going on with my cysts since I've been on birth control for 2 weeks. My other appt. is with my ENT regarding my surgery to remove one of my lymph nodes. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome of both appointments. Have a great week!

No comments: