Sunday, November 23, 2008

Passing Time

I just wanted to jump on and let everyone know, not much has been going on around here. I was sick all last week with an infection in one of my lymph nodes. This is something I suffer from like 2-3 times a year. It has been going on for about 4 years. I already had one lymph node removed the day before my 21st birthday and I am going back to my ENT on December 4th to discuss removing this one. I saw him last Thursday and he wanted to get rid of the infection before he touched it. I have been resting a lot and I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.

On the fertility side of things. My follow up appointment is a week from tomorrow, Dec 1st. I will have my ultrasound to see what the status is on my cysts.

Sorry this is such a boring post, but I just wanted to give everyone an update.

No comments: