Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween! A Couple Days Late!

Elmo already in the Candy!
Riley and his daddy blowing bubbles!
Playing the Duck game!


Uncle Jonathan and Riley playing in Aladdin's Castle!

Checking things out in Build A Bear!

All ready to go to Nite Nite!


I want to apologize for not posting on Friday like I said I would, but it was not a very good day for me. My appt that morning went fine. My ovulation was moving along like they had hoped so we did not have to do another insemination. That was not the reason I was having a bad day. I was just having a down day. I think the HCG shot kicked in because I was really emotional and irritable all day.


Jonathan had to do inventory at work so I did not get to see him until midnight. I went over to my parent's to see Riley all dressed up as Elmo. Grayden was sick and did not need to be out in the weather so he stayed with his great grandmother (MiMi) and great grandfather (Pops) that night.

Saturday night Riley spent the night with me and Jonathan. We took him to the mall to play in Aladdin's castle, to Build A Bear (which he LOVED), and to get some dinner. After we left there we took him to Toys R Us to look around. We had a such a great night. He is such a sweetheart. We can't wait til Grayden feels a little better so we take him out.

Now we are just waiting to see if this round of IUI worked. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

No comments: