Sunday, October 3, 2010

Letting Go! And a little extra!!

Baylor's been standing for a while, but never had the courage to let ago. That is until, yesterday. I've had several moms tell me their children never did just stand, they would stand while holding on to something and went straight to walking. I was beginning to think that is what our baby was going to do, but yesterday he got a little courage up and let go!

Here are some pictures of him outside enjoying the beautiful October weather!



LOVE his smile!


Crossed legs... he sits like this A LOT!


Have I ever mentioned how cute I think he is?!


War Eagle!



These are a few pictures we took the first day of October! We have lots of fun things going on this month that we are all looking forward too!










I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful and cooler weather as much as we are!






No comments: