Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Off the Bottle!

I can't believe it's time for Baylor to give up his bottle. Well actually, Dr M just wanted him off it at 12 months. We beat our deadline! It has been so easy for our sweet baby. I wish I could say the same for his mama. Something about giving up the bottle makes me really sad. I guess I think of it as one of the last "baby things" he does/has. Silly, I know!

All we did to wean him off was to cut out a bottle a week. He only drinks three a day. We started with his lunch bottle, then his morning, and last night he had his last night bottle. It's sippy cups from here on out.

Here are some pictures I took last night while he enjoyed his last ba ba. I only took a few. Then of course I had to hold him while he finished it. These are taken outside while we did a little pumpkin carving. That's my next post!

Baylor and his Ba Ba!

Sweet baby!

He's STILL sick and you can tell from this picture.


I'm off the bottle!!





No comments: