Monday, August 25, 2008

Egg Retrieval Date is Set!!!

I had my 3rd and final stim check this morning. Everything looked good and I'm ready to have my eggs retrieved. My estrogen came back today as 2,319 and my progesterone was 1.7.

I have to be at ART in Birmingham at 9:00 Wednesday morning and my Egg Retrieval will be at 10:00. My doctor, Dr. Houserman will get to do my ER. I'm excited about that. We will head up to Birmingham tomorrow.

Please continue to pray that we have several mature eggs on Wednesday morning. Please also pray that I do not get to anxious. I want to be as relaxed as possible during this time (is that even possible??).

I will have an update for everyone soon!

"May the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way."
2 Thessalonians 3:16

No comments: