Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stim Check #2

My appointment in Birmingham went very well. I had more blood work and ultrasound done. My estrogen level today was 1,423.5 and my progesterone was 1.2. During my ultrasound they only counted the largest follicles. There were 14 follicles already over 1.0cm and several more behind them.

They let me skip a day of coming in. I will be back in the Montgomery office on Monday morning at 9:30. There is a VERY good chance I will be taking my trigger injection tomorrow night. A trigger injection is medication made up from a pregnant woman's urine. It has the pregnancy hormone in it and for some reason it gets the body ready for ovulation. If I give it tomorrow night. I will not do any injections on Tuesday and have no appointments that day. I will just return to the clinic in Birmingham 36 hours later (Wednesday) for my Egg Retrieval. I will let you all know what happens at our appt in the morning. We're almost in the home stretch!

Prayer Request:
Please pray that my body continues to respond the way it should to the medication.
Please pray that I do NOT ovulate on my own before I take my trigger injection.
Please pray for my health. I have been very sick over the last week. I have not been able to eat much at all.
Please pray for the Lord's strength and peace during this time.

No comments: