Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Day Before!


Well this is the day before our Embryo Transfer. We are trying to keep ourselves busy so we don't just sit around wondering what's going to happen in the morning. Last night we went over to my parent's to watch both the Auburn and Alabama game. For those of you that don't know we are a house divided. Oh and I'm the smart one (WAR EAGLE)! Today we are getting ready to head up to Birmingham to stay with Jonathan's parents.


Our transfer is scheduled for 9:45 in the morning. We have to be at ART at 9:15. I will try and post tomorrow evening or at least get Jonathan to post.


Time to get ready to leave! I'm going to post some pictures from last night. Enjoy!


My friend Whitney sent me this verse the other day after our Egg Retrieval. Thanks Whit!


"My grace is sufficient for you for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10



No comments: