Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One More Day!

Tomorrow will be our first stim check! I go at 8:30 for my ultrasound and blood work. I'm anxious to see how my follies have been growing. I'm ready to get my schedule at least one through the weekend. My guess is we will have an appt on Sunday morning. Which means we get to eat at the Cheesecake Factory Saturday night or Sunday for lunch! Yum!

I will keep everyone posted sometime tomorrow on how my appt goes. Please pray that we have a bunch of strong little follicles tomorrow and my estrogen level comes back within a good range that goes along with the growth of my follicles I have so far.

Oh and just a reminder. My Egg Retrieval should be next week sometime. My calender says tentative ER will be Wed the 27th -30th. That means it could be less than a week away!

No comments: