Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baselines!

Well I was back at ART in Montgomery again this morning. I had my ultrasound and blood work done. My ultrasound showed 35 follicles!! Yes, 35! I have NEVER had that many. I think the most I ever had was 21 or somewhere around there. I had no cysts! My labs came back within normal range too. My Estrogen level was 42.1 and it just needed to be below 100.God is so Good!

I got the go ahead to start my injections tonight. I'm doing Follistim 150U Sub Q (under the skin) again this go round. I will take these until Sunday night. Then I go back in for first stim check to see how my follicles are growing and get my blood drawn to check my Estrogen and Progesterone levels checked.

Our IUI will be sometime next week. I'm really hoping it is on next Thursday. That would've been my sister's 28th Birthday. I think if it worked on that day it would be so much more meaningful. For those of you that don't know the day before my 10th Birthday, my older sister Ashley was diagnosed with bone cancer. She was only 12 years old. She passed away 6 months later. We all still miss her more than I can express in words. I know she is looking down on us cheering us on, to go on as tough as it gets sometimes.

Ok. I've got lots to do. Nite!

"The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and His ears are attentive to their prayer." 1 Peter 3:12

No comments: