Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 1 of NIAW!

I wanted to share a video that is a part of National Infertility Awareness Week. We have emailed this video to most of our family already. It is a video made to help family members and friends of couple's struggling with infertility have a better understanding of all the emotions we go through. Here is the link!

http://www.tearsandhope.com/emptyarms_video.html


Just a quick update on us. I was suppose to go in on Friday for my beta (pregnancy) test, but I cancelled it because I already knew the answer. Our "old fashioned" try just didn't work. I will call ART tomorrow to set up my baseline blood work and ultrasound for sometime before Wednesday. If everything looks ok I will begin my injectables again on Tuesday or Wednesday. We will be doing an IUI this cycle. I spoke with one of the nurses on Friday and everyone knows now, that us trying without IUI or IVF, our chances or even more slim due to our failed post coital test. Please keep us in your prayers as we get ready to start this process over again. Please pray that I good results from baseline appointment. I will post the results as soon as I find out.

No comments: