Monday, October 27, 2008

Stim Check!

Our Pumpkin!
Grayden watching us carve pumpkins!
Us as Pirates!
Randy Travis
Me and Jonathan at the Randy Travis Concert!
Uncle Jonathan, Riley, and Aunt Jessica Celebrating Tab's Birthday!
Tab's Birthday Cake!

Last night was my 6th night taking my injections so I had to go in this morning for an ultrasound and blood work. I have lots of follicles growing. I have one lead follicle on my left ovary that is 1.5 cm and one lead follicle on the right that is 1.2 cm. They want them to be at 1.9-2.0 cm for me to take my HCG (trigger) shot. My Estrogen level was at 182 and my Progesterone was 0.7. The nurse said those numbers correspond with what they saw on ultrasound this morning. The plan is for me to do another night of injections and go back in the morning to see if I have at least one of the follicles big enough for me to trigger. If I do trigger tomorrow night my IUI will be on Thursday morning. If not, I will do the same tomorrow night with another appointment on Wednesday morning and my IUI will be on Friday. I will do a post tomorrow to let everyone know what is going on.

Jonathan and I have been going nonstop. I thought I would catch everyone up and post some pictures. Last Thursday, my brother had his 23rd Birthday. We went over to my parent's house to have cake and open presents. Then on Friday night we got free tickets to the Randy Travis concert down at the new civic center. Me, Jonathan, Tab, and Meribeth went. It was lot of fun. On Saturday all four of us plus Riley went to the Holiday Market. It got me in the mood for the Holidays. Saturday night Jonathan's coworker invited us to his Halloween Party. After our original costumes fell through we found some pirate costumes we went and had a fun night. To end the weekend we went over to my parent's to carve pumpkins with them, Tab, Meribeth, Riley, and Grayden. To say that we have been busy lately would be an understatement, but it's been a lot of fun. I hope y'all enjoy the pictures!

No comments: