Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time to Catch Up!


Seaside Florida!


Jonathan and I on the Harbor in Destin!




Jonathan and I after my Birthday dinner!


Me with my Pretty Birthday Flowers my inlaws, sister-in-law, and niece sent me!


Jonathan and I at the fair the weekend before my Birthday!

I'm sorry I have not been around lately. We have been pretty busy. Now let me catch you up on what we've been up to. The first thing is my 26th Birthday was this past Wednesday. On the Sunday before my in laws and niece Emma came in town to take us out to dinner to celebrate. The visit was really short, but we still had a great time. Then on my Birthday, Jonathan and I went out to dinner at Dabbo's. It was great! Then we went over to my parent's to eat cake and open presents with them,my brother, Sister-in-law Meribeth, and our 2 nephews Riley and Grayden. I had such a great day!

On this past Friday I had another appointment at ART here in Montgomery. I had some blood work drawn to check my progesterone. My progesterone did not come back as high as they like it to be on a "natural" cycle so I had to go back on my progesterone support. My level was 7.1 and they wanted it at 10. I was pretty bummed because I really was really hoping for a drug free month.

Now Friday was not all that bad. Jonathan, my mom, and I headed down to Destin for the weekend to celebrate my birthday a little more. The weather was BEAUTIFUL! We all 3 got some sun, ate some good food ( I had been craving smoked tuna dip since we were down there in June), and did some shopping. It was a perfect weekend.

There is nothing else new or exciting to announce right now. I'm going to post some recent pictures. Enjoy!

No comments: