Tuesday, April 21, 2009

7 Weeks and 3 Days!


7 weeks, 3 days (measuring 8 weeks)

I had my weekly ultrasound, blood work, and urinalysis today. Everything looks great! The baby is measuring ahead at 8 weeks. I will be 8 weeks on Saturday so this is great. Can you believe the growth from last Wednesday to today. To me it is harder to tell what is what because at this point the baby balls up. You can see the arm and leg buds, head, brain, and spine. All the pictures I got today had a marker where they were measuring how big Baby Cox was so that is the line going through the center. My progesterone has dropped a little again it went from 55 to 45.3. It is still good. I will be SO happy when the placenta is ready to take over and I can stop my shots and other progesterone support and not have to worry about my progesterone level anymore. This happens between weeks 10-12. Not much longer!

I go back next Tuesday for my weekly appt. Then the following week I meet with Dr. Houserman to discuss when I will be discharged from ART to Dr. Dupre. This should be by 10 weeks. I'm going to miss everyone at ART so much. I have seen them so much over the past year.

Other than my appts not much is going on besides my morning sickness. It has really kicked in. I actually got really sick this morning at ART. I was so embarrassed. I am now on Zofran twice a day everyday. I know as bad as I feel it is all worth it for this little life I have growing inside of me.



On another note. Today is a week since my dad passed away. It still doesn't seem real. Please continue to keep our family in your prayers.

No comments: