Sunday, June 21, 2009

16 Weeks!!!


Yesterday I was 4 months pregnant! I still can't believe how fast this pregnancy seems to be going. I'm starting to get a little "Bump" and I think I felt Baylor move last night! I was so excited. I had been laying in bed for about 10 minutes when I felt this swoosh under my belly button go by. It felt like a little wave. I waited a few seconds and nothing so I started to shake my lower belly to try and get something else and a few seconds later it happened again. That was all I got, but it was AMAZING! I was told I would start to feel him very soon, but I just never expected this soon. After I get done typing this blog I'm going to bed and hoping to feel him some more.


My journal says, the amount of fine-tuning that's taken place in the last month is nothing short of miraculous. Baylor now measures about 4-1/2 inches and weighs 3 ounces. He's just beginning a growth spurt. He moves a lot, from stretches to kicks to turns, which get successively stronger as he gets stronger and bigger.


I've got a couple posts to check up on in the next few days; Our Beach Trip and Jonathan's First Father's (To-Be) Day. I'm hoping to have them up by mid week. I hope everyone has a Happy Monday!


Happy Father's Day to all of you Dad's and Daddy's-To-Be! I sure miss my Daddy.

No comments: