Monday, June 22, 2009

Jonathan's 1st Father's Day!




Father's day this year was very bittersweet. It was my first Father's Day without my dad and Jonathan's 1st Father's (To-Be) Day. We stayed in town and went out to the cemetary to visit my sister and my dad. Then we went over to my mom's house. Tab, Meribeth, and the boys were over there. I just sat around enjoyed time with them. I wanted to do something simple,but something special, Jonathan would remember for his first Father's Day. I decided to get him Dr. Seuss, Hop on "POP". I can't wait until Baylor is here so Jonathan can read it to him.





Instead of the day being all sad, Jonathan and I decided to go register at Storkland. We we're there for about 2 1/2 hours and we still didn't finish. We don't have a lot left to do. We are excited because they now carry the brand of stroller and highchair that we had decided on, Chicco. I must say it was pretty tiring, but it was a lot of fun!

No comments: