Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby BOY Cox!!!


Granna bought Baby Cox some cute gifts yesterday!


I'm giving away a little hint on what the name might be! Any guesses??



So cute!


Another sweet gift from Granna!






Baby Boy Cox showing off his growing arms! The tech said he looked like a monkey:)





Look Mommy and Daddy I'm getting to be a Big Boy!

His sweet hand!


Our Precious Baby BOY:)

He was sleepy. I think he is an early morning baby.

It's a BOY!

Here are lastet pictures of our Precious Baby Boy! We didn't get the best gender shot, but Jonathan said you could really tell during the ultrasound. I was just so excited when she said BOY. I don't really remember what was going on!

I wanted to let everyone know my Doctor's office called today with my appointment at UAB. It is June 29th @ 1:40. Please keep me, Jonathan, and Baby Cox in your prayers.

I'm off today and enjoyed a morning at Baynes Day Spa this morning. It was so relaxing and both me and Baby Cox enjoyed it so much! Thanks Jonathan (daddy). Tomorrow I am off work and taking my mom for some tests at the hospital. She is having 3 procedures/tests done. She has been anemic for a while now and recently her blood levels have gotten worse. She will be going in for a iron transfusion at the Montgomery Cancer Center in the upcoming week and possibly a blood transfusion. The doctor is doing these tests to hopefully find a reason for her levels to be at such a low level. Please keep her and my family in your prayers as we go through this. I will update you as soon as we know something.

Coming up: Saturday is one my favorite boys in the world's 1st Birthday Party, my nephew Grayden! Then we are heading to the beach on Monday. I'm looking forward to a lot of family time. I miss my daddy so much. It's coming up on 2 months this Sunday since he passed away and I can't even begin to explain how much he is missed by EVERYONE. It breaks my heart to hear Riley talk about him and the sad look he has on his face when someone mentions him. I did not think he would understand this early, but he certainly knows Grandpa is in Heaven and he misses him just as much we do. I wish my daddy was also here to celebrate with both Jonathan and I in this special time in our lives, but I know he is with us. He was so excited for us. Our son will defiantly know how much his Grandpa and Aunt Ashley would have loved to be a part of his life. OK, I've got to stop. It's physically painful thinking the both of them. Please keep us in your prayers as Father's Day is coming up a week from Sunday. I know that is going to be tuff on me, my brother, and my mom.

I know I have a lot of prayer requests right now, but I know with prayer we can get through all of this!












1 comment:

Heather said...

awww, Baby Cox is so cute! :) I love the clothes- Ethan had both of those and I just loved him in them! I can't wait to hear the name but I've got a guess! :)