Friday, August 19, 2011

Cyst Update

My ultrasound this morning showed that my cyst has grown from 3.6cm on Wednesday to 5 cm today. They ordered some lab work on me. They seem to be really confused by this cycle as well. The term "age related" was brought up once again- not what I want to keep hearing. I do know for sure if this cycle is unsuccessful I will not be able to take any meds next month. I've been told my body needs a break.

Please continue to pray that if it's the Lord's will we will conceive this cycle. Please also pray that my ovaries are not maturing prematurely. Also please pray for peace for us during all of this. I have found it seems to be harder the second time around. I definitely did not expect it,but have been told by other women it was also harder for the second time around as well. We are so very blessed and thankful for our sweet miracle, Baylor. We are being reminded daily just how much of a miracle he is. He definitely keeps me going. We know he will be a wonderful big brother. He loves babies!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Mary Frances S. said...

I've been keeping up and am definitely praying for you! I know that the Lord is faithful, He loves you, He is bigger than any obstacle that we can imagine, and His plan is perfect... no matter what that looks like! Praying for miracles!

The Olives said...

Praying for you, Sweetie!! You sure do have a cutie on your hands:)