Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's a...

My brother and sister- in- law are expecting another baby this winter, Baby #3!



It's a GIRL!!


They are pretty excited after having two boys to add a little pink in lives! So are we!!


Pink!!


Bay eating his cake!


The sweet big brother's in the sister shirts!


They are starting to look more and more alike. Tab and MB get asked if their twins pretty often these days. I think they are so handsome!


Wild Man with Uncle Tab!


They are still working on a name and it narrowed down to a few, I think. MB's due date is right around the middle of January so it will be an exciting kick-off to 2012!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. As far as us, we're stuck at home. I have a stomach virus and it couldn't have happened at a worse time. I was a host for one of my bestie's shower's today, Linds who just adopted sweet baby Easton. I also had another baby shower I was going to have to miss already due to timing with both showers. I hope Lauren had a wonderful time celebratin Baby Henry's upcoming arrival. We were suppose to end the night tonight at my 10 year HS reunion at the Biscuit's game. I even went and bought a cute new outfit to wear. Sigh...Hoping to make it out of the house tomorrow.

No comments: