Tuesday, May 19, 2009

3 Year Anniversary!!!


Mr. and Mrs. Cox!









Jonathan and leaving our reception!








Me with my Parents!




The wedding Party!



Tomorrow, May 20 Jonathan and I will be celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary. I must say the past 3 years have flown by. We have had many great times and some very hard times, but I think we both agree they all made our marriage stronger. Tomorrow would have been my parents 37th wedding anniversary. It is very special to both Jonathan and I that we share this special day with them.




We don't really have any plans as of right now. These days we are having to take things day by day because we never know how I'm going to feel. We are talking about a few options for the weekend. I will of course let everyone know what we end up doing.




Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: