Thursday, May 21, 2009

Progesterone Check

I can't believe my weekly progesterone checks are coming to an end. I went to my doctor's office yesterday to check my level. Remember last week it had dropped to 28. Well, it has gone back up to 39.5! I was so happy to hear this because I'm suppose to stop my progesterone support on Saturday and if it had continued to drop I wouldn't really feel comfortable doing so. Now I don't have to worry about it. I'm hoping the placenta has now taken over and that is the reason for the rise and it continues to take care of Baby Cox like it should. I will go into ART on Tuesday morning for my last check just to see what it does once I'm completely off of the support and the placenta is doing everything itself.

I also go in Tuesday afternoon to Dr. Dupre's office for another ultrasound. Our appt. is at 1:10. I will be sure and post our newest pictures of Baby Cox that evening.

No comments: