Sunday, January 24, 2010

10 Weeks!


Watching the movie Cars with my cousin, Riley!

Growing Baby! 10 weeks, 2 days






Baylor turned 10 weeks on Friday. I left work a little early to go pick him up. I could not wait to spend the weekend with him after my first week back at work and his at daycare. I've just been so tired in the evenings. I've learned as a working-mom not to take any moment with him for granted. At the end of the week I started sneaking in an extra cup of coffee before leaving work just to have a little more energy in the evenings with my little man.


What are you up to Baylor?!

You love smacking on your hands. You try to put your whole fist in your mouth. You try to suck your thumb still, but you have started having a hard time finding it. You LOVE bath time and get upset with us when we have to take you out. You are smiling, chuckling, and cooing more. Your hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows are growing so fast. You are in size 1 diapers now. You can still wear some preemie, newborn gowns, and onesies, but you can also wear some 0-3 months outfits. You are still drinking 4 oz every bottle except for your last bottle before bedtime you take 5oz. You sleep anywhere from 5-7 each night. You still love sleeping in your crib. You like your little lamb swing and your bear mat a lot. You can hold your head up so good. You kick your legs and swing your arms so fast. This morning we found you with your body at the opposite end of the crib where we left you last night. Mommy and Daddy think your growing way too fast!

1 comment:

Scott Woodard said...

He is just adorable! He is growing so fast. How is it back to work? I was so hard to leave Eleanor when I went back for a 6 months. xo