Sunday, January 10, 2010

8 Weeks and Crib Sleeping!


Long Boy!








Tummy Time!


Trying the monitor out!


My 1st night sleeping in my crib!


Sweet Baby sleeping!


Baylor was 8 weeks old Friday. These last 8 weeks have been the best 8 weeks of my life! I've LOVED every minute of being a Mommy and can't wait to be one the rest of my life to my sweet baby boy. I just did a little update on Baylor at 7 weeks on what he's been up to so I will just add a few things. We have caught him sucking his thumb a few times and it's so cute. He loves moving his arms and hands. I think he's really found his hands now. He is cooing more and more. The biggest thing is, he slept in his crib for the first night, last night and he did GREAT! We knew that he would. He has been such a good baby for us. We were going to move him in there at 4 weeks,but we decided to wait because of his reflux. So at 8 weeks he went from only sleeping in the hospital and our room, to his crib and slept from midnight til 6 this morning. That is what he usually does in our room so it obviously did not affect him at all! Of course Mommy and Daddy have a video monitor with a flat screen which is on Mommy's nightstand and a handheld so we could watch him for as long as we wanted to. I think we watched him for a good hour when we first put him down. He was so cute to watch. At first he kept opening his eyes peaking. Then he started squirming,but still didn't cry for us. Finally he would move his arms and legs all around and when his arm would slowly hit the mattress he would jump and start the whole thing over. He did that for about 30 minutes before he drifted off until 6 this morning. It felt different not having him right there in the room next to us,but I know it's going to be good for him and of course good for Mommy and Daddy too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for such a good sweet adorable little guy!