Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!


Before Dinner on New Year's Eve!

Random pic from the day before NYE!

NYE afternoon smacking on my bear paci!

Waiting to go to dinner!

Mommy kisses on New Years!

Passed out at midnight!
I feel asleep eating... can you tell?

Happy New Year!

Me and Daddy at Midnight!

Me and my cousin Riley on New Year's Day!

Sleeping through the Outback Bowl!

This year is one we will never forget for so many reasons. There are 2 big events that happened this past year. The first being that my daddy passed away in April. It is so hard to lose someone that you love especially a parent. I think about him all the time and how much I wish he would've got a chance to at least hold Baylor once. Then I remind myself that he's not suffering anymore and is in a much better place. Sometimes it makes it easier,but sometimes not. Then the next big thing is the birth of our sweet little miracle, Baylor. I still can't explain how much my life changed in that very moment, but it was UNBELIEVABLE . How can anyone think that having a child is anything less than a miracle?! So those 2 people are what I think of when I think of 2009. It's crazy bc I want so bad to say that it's the best year of my life bc Baylor is the best thing that has ever happened to me and to Jonathan and I, but how could it be the best when I lost my father? A lot of times it just doesn't make since. I do know that the Lord's timing could not have been any better. At times we might not understand why things happen when they do, but I do see that Baylor was given to us when we needed him the most. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away; blessed be the name of the Lord." Job 1:21 I look forward to 2010 remembering my father and making many great memories with my sweet Baylor!

I spent New Year's Eve with my 2 favorite boys! Earlier Thursday evening we went to dinner with Tab, Meribeth, and Riley. Then we headed back to the house and watched the Ball drop. Well, we technically watched it at 11p.m. Then Jonathan passed out and Baylor was sleeping off and on throughout the last hour. I stayed awake even though I was exhausted .I wanted to get some New Years pictures of my Little Man. I hope you enjoy them!
FYI some of the pictures are out of order and I accidentally downloaded one that was from the day before NYE. I'm not sure how to delete photos on here? You would think I knew how to, right?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! I hope 2010 brings nothing but joy to your little family!