Friday, July 3, 2009

18 Weeks!!!


I'm 4 1/2 months pregnant today! My baby journal says the baby has grown to about 5-1/2 inches and weighs around 5-1/2 ounces. If your baby is a boy, his genitals have grown such they they may be visible with an ultrasound; if your baby is a girl, her fully formed fallopian tubes and uterus are now where they should be. Another interesting thing that can be seen on ultrasound: thumb sucking!

Well that little update from our journal is a little behind our schedule since we already now that our precious baby is a BOY and Baylor has already had his picture taken while sucking his thumb! I don't really have a lot of pregnancy updates right now. I've been suffering from nausea again over the last week or so. My "bump" seems to be changing daily (size and/or shape). I guess the last thing or the best is feeling some more random fluttering (at least that's what I think I'm feeling).

I still can't believe that I'm half way done with this pregnancy. Jonathan and I have a lot to get done before Baylor's big arrival!

No comments: