Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby Parts!!!

I felt Baylor from the outside this morning around 3:45! I'm just not sure what I felt?? His head, butt, or something else? My guess is his head because it felt round. I was so happy that my body woke me up to feel it. I was a little shocked at first not knowing what I felt. I had the bulge right under my belly button and to the left. Since it was so early in the morning was I was hesitant about waking Jonathan up, but I wanted him to be able to feel it too, so I did. By the time Jonathan put his hand on my "bump" Baylor had moved to the center of my belly right under my belly button. I guess he was tired of me pressing on him so he tried to get away!

Now I'm looking forward to being able to feel him kick on the outside. I know Jonathan is too! Does anyone want to share with me when they felt their first kick on the outside??

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey! How fun!! I think I was 19 or 20 weeks- it was amazing!! Enjoy this time b/c it goes by so quickly! :)